raise ticket against seller.

stephy Coy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2807 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have bought a house from headhunter's island. Seller name is Eduardos Ducatillon . I somehow failed to get the delivery of the product . My house was yes " copy " . I tried to contact seller, but since he didn't respond to my IM , I have to buy the house again paying 2950 Lindens two times. Now the seller is not responding to my message to refund my one time money, and no manager is there to help. 

2 answers to this question

you have to remove all names that refer to the place and name of the creator/seller you tried to buy.

It's not allowed to mention those here.

You can report the seller, but it is very unlikely LL will step in and give you assistance.

If you contact somebody you have to be patient and give a reasonable time to respond, and also keep in mind it's holidy season and people may not be here for a few weeks in a row.

Did you btw check if there is a redelivery terminal at the store?

• Like 2

I would suggest giving hime/her time to respond as  Alwin had mentioned, many people are away right now. I would suspect you can also use a redelivery terminal to request a new item. It is however against the rules to mention a specific persons name here in Answers just for future reference.

It is very unlikely that Linden Labs will step in to mediate the issue, so your best bet is to give the seller a chance to respond and if not chalk it up to expereince in the future.

Good Luck

Felicia

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2807 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.