Land for sale not turning up on land search?

sunstreak

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,
I noticed my land for sale wasn't turning up on land sales search. So I checked off "land search" option in About Land which is supposed to cost 30L per week. But I don't see my land still on the search nor did it charge me I think.

Anyone know how to make sure your land turns up on search option so people can find it?

Thanks

Hi there

I haven't got any replies back...I did get a response from the Answers forum but it's been over 3 days and still not showing up in Search/Land Sales (i'm in firestorm).  I do see it in websearch but considering I only look for land in the Land Sales area, i'm really concerned no one is seeing this available.  Again, i did check off the Show Place in Search (30L$/week), as well as set my landing point. 

Can anyone please suggest how I can get it on the search so buyers can see this?

Thanks!!!

I can find both of those plots in search, so they are there. They appear in the Land Sales tab, and you don't need to tick the LS30 box to get then into that section, they automatically appear as soon as you put them up for sale. The LS30 box will post your plots in the categories you selected, but it isn't really necessary for land sales.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.