Best Viewer

Princesscml

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2804 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is strictly my opinion.

Firestorm for years as a builder. That said, the "update" is apparently broken (at least for me) and won't run so I'm a version behind.

The SL viewer is for inventory clean ups and refreshing and a few settings in preferences have to be set there. Otherwise I hate it and never use it.  just don't like the way the menus are laid out. I like the pie menus.

Black Dragon for touring and taking pictures. Beautiful graphics!

I have an old copy of Imprudence I use for my home server VW. Nice and light but I think they haven't updated it for awhile now.

Princesscml wrote:

What is the best Viewer to use?

I have Firestorm now, but have been having trouble with it so looking for other ideas.

What problems are you having? Current viewers are similar enough that they will tend to behave pretty closely and if you have a problem on one it's a good bet you'll end up having the same type of problems on others.

I thought that was them because the symbols the same. was hesitant to download because what I have works.

Of course, it's probably time to update my opensim software too but it works. if it works don't fix it.

I blew my laptop out last week (with compressed air) and now the fan doesn't work =(

Updated my Firestorm viewer, well at least I tried too. It won't run so I had to revert.

Getting no love from the updates!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2804 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.