I am experiencing problems buying Lindens, my information suddenly will not process.

Arealius Aquitaine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been a member of SL for over ten years. What is happening now this weekend (8/14/2016)  I can not order more Linden dollars online. I have checked my account information and it is current. I get a message saying that my information can not be processed on my two avatars that are set up for market and linden purchases. I can not order via the Linden website or in world. Thank you for your support.

Avatar Names: Arealius Aquitaine and Arealius Barbosa

1 answer to this question

Unfortunately, there's no way we can guess.  We are all SL residents, like you, and Lindens never come to this resident-to-resident Answers area.  All I can suggest is that you try re-entering your payment information, being sure that you are using an approved credit card (not a debit card or any kind of prepaid card), or a verified PayPal or Skrill account.  If you have done that and are still having trouble, call the Linden Lab Billing Office.

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

Local Toll-Free numbers

US/Canada: 800-294-1067 FREE
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 800-724-4552 FREE
Japan: 800-100-3060 FREE
Brazil: 800-878-3076 FREE
Spain: 90-083-9074
UK: 800-086-9081 FREE

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.