Mesh Heads

Trinity888

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2804 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have tried demos on a few different mesh heads, but what it comes down to for me is that it changes my face completely. I am wondering. Mesh bodies are great because you can still keep your original shape. There are slight enhancements of course, but generally, my body just looks smoother(yes better). I had tweaked and adjusted my body and face to my liking.  My question is if anyone knows if there any mesh heads that would also conform to facial features of the original avatar. I am just curious as I just dont like the idea of looking like everyone else.

Thanks!

Unfortunately I don't believe there are any mesh heads available like that at this time. 

If you are afraid of looking like everyone else, finding the right combination of different facial appliers may be your best bet for a mesh head. Such as applying a browless version of a skin and then applying a separate brow and everything else to try to be as unique as you can.

Sorry :( best of luck to you.

Trinity888 wrote:

I have tried demos on a few different mesh heads, but what it comes down to for me is that it changes my face completely. I am wondering. Mesh bodies are great because you can still keep your original shape. There are slight enhancements of course, but generally, my body just looks smoother(yes better). I had tweaked and adjusted my body and face to my liking.  My question is if anyone knows if there any mesh heads that would also conform to facial features of the original avatar. I am just curious as I just dont like the idea of looking like everyone else.

Thanks!

Changes are coming out in a few weeks/months that will make mesh heads much more customizable. You probably won't be able to get one to look exactly like your old face but you'll have a lot more options. Watch for "Project Bento" news.

The skin really matter. Why don't you look at some of Strawberry Sings videos. She review many mesh heads, and show all the appliers she has collected on them. https://www.youtube.com/user/strawberrysingh22

But I agree really with those who say wait until project Bento is out. There will be possible to change the heads, but do not think you will have all the sliders up and working. Still, if you find a head you like that can work with a simple tweak or two, it is going to be great.

For me the best is the expressions. They look better on a mesh head.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2804 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.