Is Rape Play on SL Legal?

Carl Thibodeaux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

You should talk to a lawyer about legality of you participating in specific thoughtcrimes in your region. As long s it's done in private or on adult land there are no problems for any of the below except for sexual ageplay. Sexual Ageplay is the only thoughtcrime banned in Secondlife. Everything else though, knock yourself out if your region's laws allow it.

✔ Any and all fetishes

✔ Rape

✔ Beastiality

✔ Incest (between adult avatars)

✔ Slavery

✔ Torture

✔ Snuff

✔ Decapitation and dismemberment

✔ Canabalism / Dolcett / Vore

Under 170cm

(I lived opposite a Dolcett sim for a while in Zindra. They were nice people, great neighbors, although the butcher's shop window was a little weird for my taste.)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I seem to remember that selling things related to rape, and bestiality, is disallowed on the marketplace. Although plenty of people still do it. But inworld has never been a problem as far as I know. Well, assuming of course it's not done on G land, a place where the sim owner doesn't allow it, or in a way that bothers other people.

And real life laws are always a different matter. SL forums are not a good place to look for legal advice.

• 2 years later...

Rape is about as tame as fetishes go on SL. Otherwise RLV wouldn't have kicked off. 

I mean if you get on SL to live by RL rules... well you aren't gonna have fun time consider you might need a permit to fly around. It is fantasy, let it be that way. 

The more you try to ban it the more people crave it 😀

Edited by iamyourneighbour
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.