Looking for a bestie!!

AlexussMariee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey I'm Alexus! So I'm in search for more friends! I would love to find someone I can connect with and possibly become best friends with. I'm not looking for someone who needs my attention every single second im online but would love spending a good amount of it with me doing what ever our crazy minds can come up with. I love community/family role play. I currently live in catawissa and I rp as the ada as well as a RN for the hospital. I'm engaged and currently pregnant with twins. I know family role play isn't for everyone so its not a must if you do it, but please respect the fact that I do! I love going around shopping for new outfits as well as furniture to decorate my home! I also love taking photo's and dabbing my hand at photoshop.I love when i have a chance to be creative! I guess my personality would be good to share, I can be shy at first but once i open up to people I'm fun and bubbly and usually dont shut up! I do use voice once im comfortable with someone but if you dont or dont want to thats completly fine! I have been on Second Life for a little over a year so i wouldnt say I'm a noob and i have a pretty good handle on most things in world, but not all! If you made it through this post and still are interested in hanging out in world and seeing what crazy shenanigans we can get ourselves in to then send me an IM: Alexussmariee

(Boys or girls doesn't matter to me I dont discriminate!!)

Wow we sound a lot alike, shopping, taking pictures, pregnant. I'll try to look you up next time I am on, but if you don't hear from me, it's cause I can be rather scatterbrained and fail to get the things done I want to do, so feel free to contact me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I'm caoimhin, pleased to meet you.

Been away from sl for a while and now I'm back, but a lot of the people I

Used to hang out with are gone. So looking to make new friends, I'm not really clued up on the family thing.

But if you like it then that's great, and congratulations to you both. Um not really comfortable talking on Mike, in truth I don't talk a lot in real life. But am happy to I'm, into groups and rp looking to get into or make my own shadowhunters group.

I live in mystery Cove, in the king Darcy Manor. Its a nice house although old, my tastes are not generally modern.

Like shopping, have way too much crap that I probably don't need......but you never know.

Like dancing, nightclubs and ballroom dancing. Like gaming and action, um art and museums, poetry.

Probably more but my minds gone blank, um feel like we could be friends then hit me up.

Live long and prosper. Caoimhinniall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.