Looking for an old friend.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, good morning/evening to you :)
2 years ago, (10/04/14) I met a nice guy. He used to be a navi half of the time.

I'm trying to find him.
Somebody told me that they know him, and that he quitted from the Navi RP, and joined a dark angels RP clan- but I'm not so sure.

His name is Jacke2.

His Second Life profile showing that the last time he was online was on 22.1.2016.

If any of you heard of him in a clan, or talked to him once, or any advice that you can tell me please send it here in the comments.

Any comment is helpful!

good evening to you too Kassie
I recognize your issue very well. I met my husband in SL and when we were just an online couple we had to get a break from SL for our RL, when I came back he wasn't there, people were telling me that he probably doesn't want to keep in touch.

He saw me online and I'm him couple of times but oddly we couldn't get each others messages. none of us was muted but you should check it just in case.

Luckily for us, he knew my name so he found me on Facebook and we created new accounts.

I've never seen something like that before and maybe something similar happened to you, maybe someone that knows him can let him know that you're looking for him

I wish you all the luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.