Can anyone remember...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

...a site or blog that used to upload pics of badly dressed/badly shaped avatars inworld with scathing comments?

It was definitely a thing and I'm pretty sure it had its own dedicated thread in the old SL forums (though searching isn't pulling anything up). It featured things like excessive muscles/boobs, facelights etc etc. Can't for the life of me remember what it was called...

We need something like that again. Its less funny, since all things, good or bad, wouldn't be worn today. And that butt on the last page? Today I can see ladies with 10 times that size. They ddidn't know the true horror back then.

I used to love that site; such a pity it stopped updating.

Just the other day I was shopping for a male alt when I ran into a guy with a mostly well put together av. Perhaps a little 'over-groomed', but over all quality components, except for... I'll let the photo tell the story:

I'm calling it 'guy-gap'. I'm used to seeing it on female avs (thankfully far less than a few years back with the hordes of scowling 'invisible pony riders') but this is the first time I've seen it on a guy. Certainly to this extent. Then wouldn't you know, I saw this vendor in the next store I visited:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.