Banned? WTF

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, can anyone help me?

I got banned and i did nothing. Few days ago I was just walking around in a sandbox and then I got logged off by an administrator. When I try to log in back it says that i got suspended for a certain quantity of days.

WTF? WHAT DID I DO? Give mme back my account plz.

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

Looks like a the message you get when you crash or disconnect and the servers have not removed your avatar from the world yet.

Try to log on again and see what happens.

Yeah, this issue was very frequent years ago. I already experienced this scenario when my avatar was ghosted or stucked  on a sim corner.  

@KamikazeLenna if you have an alt and can still remember the last place you've been to since you crashed or logged out. Ask the owner or manager of that (private)sim where your avi is ghosted to have a sim restart. Usually avi is burried on the sim corner. 

I really hope this issue wont happen to me again. The worst glithch in sl.

I think ghosting is making a comeback around 7 years after i last experienced it, yesterday or the day before i saw someone who for ages was in the same spot stuck in running mode was able to run right through them just like the good old days of being ghosted i seem to remember doing that with my alt specially created with the surname "Ghost" and it would always get me un-ghosted as it was quicker to try that first than wait for a response from a support ticket

How do you know you were logged off by an administrator? You probably just crashed.

This has happened to me lots, and yes fairly recently, so it is not a fixed issue. And I have gotten the same message that says "you can't log on until this time blah blah" but I have always been able to log in MUCH sooner than the time it gave.

So first, getting that message does not mean you were banned. Unless you got an email about being banned, you almost certainly were not. I have gotten that message many times after a crash. just have to wait like ten minutes and try again. If you have waited and it hasn't been working, maybe your avatar is ghosted somewhere on the sim or something, but when this has happened to me I have always been able to log in fairly soon afterwards, long before that message says.

And yes I realize this post is old and I'm sure the OP is back in now. But for others who get this message and are confused as I was the first few times I saw it as well. You are not banned.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.