Something weird on Firestorm.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2901 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think i accidently hit a button or something because my AO hud, which was on top right corner, can not be seen, but it is till there becasue I can see its effects. Also there is now a bright neon green strip along the top bar of my viewer and it is behind it.A nyone have any idea what is going on and how to maybe fix it?

You don't need to change skins.

Click on something on your screen, go to Edit then scroll out.  You'll see your AO off screen and can click it and move it back to the screen area outlined by the box you'll see.  You may need to rotate the HUD so that the right face is displayed.  You can do this using the edit tools.

Benson Gravois wrote:

I think i accidently hit a button or something because my AO hud, which was on top right corner, can not be seen, but it is till there becasue I can see its effects. Also there is now a bright neon green strip along the top bar of my viewer and it is behind it.A nyone have any idea what is going on and how to maybe fix it?

Hi Benson

You have put your question in the section for discussions, and there is not much to discuss about your subject, is there?...

So I would only tell you, that there is a great group inworld, with the purpose of helping with all kinds of questions about FireStorm, if you should run into more problems with the viewer.

I will give you the key to the group, so you can find it easily.

3a1be8d4-01f3-bc1a-2703-442f0cc8f2dd

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

Muletta wrote:

Hi Benson

You have put your question in the section for discussions,

Is there something wrong with discussing his problem here?

No, people can put their posts where they prefer. It is not up to me to decide.

But if it is all about technical help, it would be better to ask either in one of the helping-sections, or in this case: ask in the FS-group, I think. Don't you think so too? 

Personally I think the FS-group inworld is amazing to guide people, who have some problems with the viewer. They give instant help and support... I have had a lot of help there once, so I can warmly recommend them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2901 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.