Domestic Goddess

Caitlin Tobias

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4748 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

.. it could be argued that nazis and homophobes are responsible for the negative male view on wearing pink.  Weird, huh?  If not for Hitlar you would be shunning blue.

Pink does not go with my skin tone or facelight.  It never matches with my clear nail polish.  Wearing black and pink all the time would be boring.  I could never find the right pink decanting shirt.    

valerie Inshan wrote:

YAY! Great idea! It would make a funny Friday thread! (just wondering how many guys will play that game, lol)

A very good idea really :smileywink: Most man do forget that PINK colors make them look more confident and it projects their sensivity ....nham nham............. /me runs away looking for a pinkdressed Tom  .....*meows*

Storm Clarence wrote:

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

.. it could be argued that nazis and homophobes are responsible for the negative male view on wearing pink.  Weird, huh?  If not for Hitlar you would be shunning blue.

Pink does not go with my skin tone or facelight.  It never matches with my clear nail polish.  Wearing black and pink all the time would be boring.  I could never find the right pink decanting shirt.    

I think if the shirt was pink it would never show. What you need is something like this:

StormTuxPink.jpg

Tem Haalan wrote:

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

I, for one, like to iron 

Can I drop a bag of shirts round later Cait? I won't need them until the weekend so take your time....:smileywink:

So you mean you do have more than that one shirt you always wear? Makes me wonder....hm!

:)

Wildcat Furse wrote:

maybe a good idea for a new thread ....'Real men wear pink'....:smileyvery-happy: *meows*

Well, here's one Englishman who won't be dressing up in women's clothes, even for fun (never liked rugby much either)... but..  pink? If we're talking Crockett & Tubbs then I'm in!!

Miami Vice

Tem Haalan wrote:

Wildcat Furse wrote:

maybe a good idea for a new thread ....'Real men wear pink'....:smileyvery-happy: *meows*

Well, here's one Englishman who won't be dressing up in women's clothes, even for fun (never liked rugby much either)... but..  pink? If we're talking Crockett & Tubbs then I'm in!!

oh, MIAMI VICE .... love it ..... hi Crockett...Tem I mean *meows*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4748 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.