Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
paulinetaylor2015

Complaint about the maternity network and a dr so called m d who did not help me.

Recommended Posts

Pauline, you seem to be having difficulty separating SL's role as an entertainment vehicle for imaginative people with the very real concerns of the actual world. You will get no sympathy trying to equate the two here.

You know that most people playing doctors in SL are not really doctors, and those who are playing doctors know that most of the people playing pregnant women are not really pregnant women. So there's no immediacy here, a pregnancy can be put on hold until all the RP members are able to attend to it. And do remember that RP is role play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


paulinetaylor2015 wrote:

just because they do not have the money? if that dr is busy in rl why wwould he or she come onto sl if he or she gets paid in rl? I throught being a dr helps people no mater the cost? harm to non and they force a heavily pregnant avatar to loose her baby because she dosent have the money. I throught rping was ment to make it seem as real as possiable acting 101, would they do that in rl a rl dr have a heavily pregnant female go into there hospital and get ignored because she dosnt have the money and the baby is over due and has a misscariage because the dr didnt help her deliver her baby because she did not have the money? is money more important than human life? ayone can read up in the internet come on sl and say hey im a rl dr and yet there not then when you ask them questions and they answer in there application how do they know there answering them out from there pwn mind and not looking them up on the internet. and they expect you to belive there a rl dr and cant prove it when anyone can fake a diploma or a pic in sl they must think were all stupid or something.

This is the first time you've said you lost the baby by misscariage.  I can only conclude:

  1. You voluntarily chose to do this as part of the roleplay since you could have gotten the $L's together and paid a doctor with no harm to the baby, no matter how long that took.  Or...
  2. You're a troll and just threw this in to try to win your argument at the expense of the feelings of  women who have had RL miscarriages.  Or...
  3. You have absolutely no grasp of reality. 

For the sake of any current or future RL children you may have please seek professional help.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's ok, you can all stop panicking.  I just RP'd being Jesus and raised the child from the dead, then I RP'd being a mad scientist and developed an accelerated aging and learning machine into which I placed the baby until it was 18.  

Then I RP'd being a benovolent millionaire and sent the kid to med school.  Then I RP'd a whole hospital staff to get our newly qualified doctor through the remainder of her training.  (congratulations, by the way; you have a daughter).  

Then I RP'd being an elderly doctor close to retirement and hired the kid to take over my practice.  I have also created an army of bots to form the whole of the new doctor's patient list to give her plenty of hands on experience.

She's doing really well now, and she'd love you to come visit her.

Phew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

/me turns into a fire breathing dragon and burns the hospital down, killing all occupants and in the process god modes the crap out of this.

 

(No real avatars were harmed in this role play and the making of this post and all avatar names are fictional. Any correlation to similarly named real life humans is entirely coincidental)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What kind of person comes into SL to role play miscarriage?  Of all things to play, she picks miscarriage!

And then is outraged that others do not want to join in?

And then wants to rehash it all on the forums?

sick sick sick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just assumed she was either a troll, in which case, **bleep**, weak sauce; failing that she's weapons grade stupid.

Choosing miscarriage for her tasteless RP trolling/whatever is of course bound to upset anyone who's lost a wanted pregnancy in real life, and I include myself, but she's a rerun here, a same ol' ol', a different day, same **bleep** level moron.

She can foxtrot oscar now, unworthy and dull.

To Pam, if this hurt you I offer what I can, which is my heartfelt sympathies and condolences, very very much xxx <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Pixieplumb Flanagan wrote:

I just assumed she was either a troll, in which case, **bleep**, weak sauce; failing that she's weapons grade stupid.

Choosing miscarriage for her tasteless RP trolling/whatever is of course bound to upset anyone who's lost a wanted pregnancy in real life, and I include myself, but she's a rerun here, a same ol' ol', a different day, same **bleep** level moron.

She can foxtrot oscar now, unworthy and dull.

To Pam, if this hurt you I offer what I can, which is my heartfelt sympathies and condolences, very very much xxx <3

Thank you Pixie -- not a pain I have personally experienced, but I can well imagine how painful it must be. Rude, crude, and stupid to make it into some kind of entertainment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mean I know the diffrence between rl and sl bur I know sl is not real and its ownly prim babies and hoe to get the addons in time but dont you think I should be more ralistic in rp? who whants to rp an abortion or a misscarriage even if you know its not reale it is still you an example of you, you do not whantt to see your self having you rping skill having your avatar have a misscariage or an abirtion do you I dont belive in murder or promoting that advertising that or even rping that it isnt in my belife dystem all due respect to othere everyone has a choice of there own its called free will and a mind of there own there intitle to there own opinion, have there ow say then you let the otheres have there turn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and try to make everyone listen when they dont why would anyone think that of me? im a good roman cathlic im not into murder so someone is at the madam about me when I need to get rp pregnancy help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


paulinetaylor2015 wrote:

im a good roman cathlic im not into murder

Super-classy - are you distancing yourself from the bad Roman Catholics or the bad non-Roman Catholics? And of course, abortion isn't murder. You're the one who brought up miscarriages - own your words.

All you've found is a few people unwilling to play your personal game of make-believe. No-one has any responsibility to support your make-believe games, no matter how serious you imagine they are. Drawing equivilence between this nonsense and real problems - real problems that hurt people and shatter lives - is more distasteful than I can personally stomach.

I've never been sure whether this thread is evidence of gullibility or ignorance.

I think I can now safely dismiss it as 'clearly both'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Pixieplumb Flanagan wrote:

You need help, but where to even start?

Haha! Wish I had seen this when I was teaching high school English.

 I also taught writing in the elementary grades, and I cannot think of a single student who wrote as poorly as the OP.  They spelled correctly, used proper capitalization, and used correct punctuation. It was not that hard to learn, and they did not have spellcheck.  The reason they took the time to edit their work was that they wanted their writing to be intelligible to readers. 

There is simply no excuse for this kind of gibberish. None.  It shows a complete lack of respect for readers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Pamela Galli wrote:


Pixieplumb Flanagan wrote:

You need help, but where to even start?

Haha! Wish I had seen this when I was teaching high school English.

 I also taught writing in the elementary grades, and I cannot think of a single student who wrote as poorly as the OP.  They spelled correctly, used proper capitalization, and used correct punctuation. It was not that hard to learn, and they did not have spellcheck.  The reason they took the time to edit their work was that they wanted their writing to be intelligible to readers. 

There is simply no excuse for this kind of gibberish. None.  It shows a complete lack of respect for readers. 

I love Weird Al's video, too. Thanks for posting that, Pixieplumb.

Although I'm always looking for new ways to show a complete lack of respect, that particular way is just too painful for me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

/me gives you a hug

you can report the bad doctor to the authorities. fill an abuse report to Linden Lab, explain the whole situation to them and the authorities would handle the bad doctor.

I am sure you will have a beautiful baby, remember, people in the past didn't need doctors to have babies, your body can handle it very well, be a proud mother, you don't need a doctor to be a great mother.

whatever the situation is when you give birth of your baby don't matter much, or how much money you have, what matters most is that you love your baby and you are going to rise her/him to be a great person.

congratulations on your pregnancy, try to deliver it naturally, and enjoy your baby!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Canoro Philipp wrote:

/me gives you a hug

you can report the bad doctor to the authorities. fill an abuse report to Linden Lab, explain the whole situation to them and the authorities would handle the bad doctor.

No "the authorities" will not handle the so called bad doctor. Reporting is a waste of time, but knock yourself out..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ZOMG, I can't believe this is still going on!

OK, Here's the thing.  (there may be a few things!)

Pauline is overly invested in her pretend pregnancy rp, to a level where she believes that, without a rl qualified doctor in SL to rp helping her rp the delivery, she will be obliged to rp a miscarriage.  (head spinning?  inorite - nutter alert)

Telling her that it's all just a game hasn't worked and taking the p*ss hasn't worked - this might be due to a generally low level of understanding of written English.  

Pauline has a sense of entitlement well beyond what is generally tolerated within these forums and sl at large.

OR, Pauline is a troll.  A troll whose chosen target might be people who have suffered miscarriage.

I think she's just stupid, self obsessed and tedious, but, whichever, it was amusing at first.  Now she's just another nutter who can sit and spin.

 edit:  Yup, she REALLY thinks that without a qualified doctor she will be FORCED to have a miscarriage, because O M G what else could happen???!!!!!  Here's an idea, Pauline, why not just detach your stupid 'pregnancy' hud and stop.  Just stop.  You're not pregnant.  You have a little cartoon person pretending to be pregnant.  rp isn't acting.  It's role play.  Acting is a job for trained professionals; role play is for amateurs, like you.  If you are genuinely a 'good Catholic', aside from learning how to spell that word, perhaps your priest can help you get the psychological help you need.

In the mean time, would you mind running your posts through a spell checker, Pauline?  They're kind of hard to understand.

I'll be back later - I just have to take these pixel shoes off because they are giving me corns and I don't want to have to AMPUTATE my foot, because what else could happen right???!!!!  O M G, why won't a real life chiropodist help me??!!

PS.  Pauline, the above paragraph is sarcasm.  You can't spell that, and you don't know what it means, but I thought I'd tell you anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

think a good roman cathlic girl like me and makeing people think I would publicise and act out a misscariage or abortion or even rp it I would never even whant to hurt people that way, and to make it out im a troll when I try to get help I would never play rp publicise anortion or a misscariage or hurt people like that because my mum had one and to acuse me of that withought known me is silly and Pixieplumb Flanagan is makeing poeple think I amm If you do not get help what else would happen?

 

I bet you the ones who think im a troll withought realiseing im trying to get help here with my rp and the ones that think I do not know the diffrence between rl and sl and that I would publicise and  rp abortions.

 

they dont know me for themself, or they refuse to see the help im looking for or they do not care they use sl age account as aN issue eg im more experinced in sl I have been on sl longer than you attitude I mean is age such an issue to them? thats like a bully in hight school saying im bigger than you im older than you you kneel thats what it sounds like to me.

that money the buy all end all of all things when you should build from the ground up think of each othere and look out for each othere they know not evewryone has the money these days look arounf them and yet they only think of the money not the human being.

and yet I do not whant to have a misscariage or abortion or rp it or have it so why do people not help me and avoid it? but there not

they do not realise a good rper rps a rp realistic as possible acting rule 101

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...