Making A Texture/Skin For Furry Avatars

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! :D

So recently ive token a huge interest in making skins for furry avatars. Thing is, i have absolutely no idea how to.

I tried looking at a video, but i found i was confused at several parts of it.

Mainly, if i were to make a furry skin, how would i get a template(?) for the specific shape of the avatar to use to make said skin??

No rush on getting an answer, and thanks anyone who assists :) I surely hope this was the right place to put this thread. ^^;

The Builidng/Texturing section of the Creation forum would be a better fit than the SL Education one. Take a look at what else has been posted here; it's mostly class notices from one organisation.

In the forums though it seems like there are more questions from furries than answers, so you might have better luck asking furry groups inworld. Creators of some human form mesh bodies have kits that skin and clothing creators can apply for. I don't know whether that's true with furries too, but it might be worth asking a creator or two.

I gather furries tend to be relatively DIY so there's got to be plenty of help available. Good luck. :matte-motes-smile:

• 4 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.