Deeding land to group AFTER land has been purchased

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2821 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm trying to deed a parcel that I just purchased to my land group, consisting of my alt and I, so I can take advantage of the 10% land bonus.

Since I already purchased the land, when I go to my Group's Land / Asset tab, it says my max contribution is only 512 sq meters.

Does the option under About Land, the one called "Owner Makes Contribution with Deed" basically give all of my land, even if it exceeds 512 sq meters, to the Group?

Are there any negatives to doing this?

(I'm not understanding the "512+ 10%" quantity.)

What will happen if you deed individually-owned property to Group with the "...makes contribution..." box checked is that just enough of the tier already supporting the land will be contributed to the group at the same time as the land is deeded.

When that's done, the group will have gained just enough tier to cover the land (so about 10% less than the land area, because of the group bonus) and you'll still have that 10% left available. Then you may decide to manually contribute that amount to the group, too, and then use it to "Buy for Group" other land to make use of the bonus.

(Note: None of this will work if the group is already "overdrawn" with more land owned than covered by contributed tier plus bonus. That's not likely the case here.)

Wait..will this bump me up to a higher tier? I'd like to avoid that. I just made the group and it only has me and my alt. There are zero contributions or land deeded to the group currently.

When I try to individually deed land to the group, it says my maximum contribution is 512 sq m. However the parcel I want to deed over to the group is 2048 sq m.

My intention is to deed the entire parcel over to the group and still stay in my current 2048 land tier.

Ok I just re-read both your reply and Qie's reply and I think I understand it now.

Thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2821 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.