Sign in to follow this  
RhaDo2496

mesh faces on wrong side

on some of my mesh objects i made( with blender v.2.77) the faces shown in the wrong side when i try to uplode em 

how can i fix that?

Look for normals in Blender. The face normals must point to the side you want to see.

Blender has tools for showing normals and for recalculating and flipping normals

:smileysurprised::):smileyvery-happy:

• Like 2

In the T window (the one that toggles on and off with the T key), look for the Recalculate button under Normals: under Shading/UVs. That should do a global reconfiguration of your normals so that they're all facing outwards.

The Flip Direction button underneath lets you the direction of only the faces you have selected.

In the N window (the one that toggles on and off with the N key), in Edit mode, there's a row of three icons in the Mesh Display section. The three boxes correspond to Vertices, Edges and Faces. When one of them is light grey, those normals aren't shown. When one of them is dark grey, then they are. The Size: next to them lets you make them bigger. The default can be difficult to see clearly.

It's easier to use than explain, so just muck about till you understand it. This is a helpful tool for checking it's all alright before uploading or generally seeing what's going on with the directions.

I'm not experienced enough to be certain that this is the solution, but it's the first step to check.