skill gaming

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi all, so quick question, tried to enter a skill gaming place, i don't live in a prohibited state, my payment info is well on file and im way over the young age of 19, christ im almost in my 30's, trying to figure out why its not letting me in, i have a free account as well no premium. im a bit confused, i've even made sure the card is used to buy myself some lindens and buy land too in the billing page of my account.  any help would be great, thx. 

I'm not sure what Christ has to do with it... perhaps be carefull with those terms... some people like that guy.

But if you meet all requirements, and still no luck entering those sims, contact support.

If you'r premium you can use live chat ( not available 24/7) or send in a ticket.

Alwin Alcott wrote:

I'm not sure what Christ has to do with it... perhaps be carefull with those terms... some people like that guy.

But if you meet all requirements, and still no luck entering those sims, contact support.

If you'r premium you can use live chat ( not available 24/7) or send in a ticket.

I like how you think of being considerate of others, Alwin -- it doesn't cost much,,does it? :-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.