Friendly business droid at your service!

Ticee Nansen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings! As the title implies I tend to be in the form of a reprogrammable android labelled TC-07 as a good excuse to be cynical business and diverse in roles/behavior. I can be very polite and empathic too! ^_^ see? that was me smiling genuinely.

In real life I'm a graduated multimedia designer, but wasn't entirely satisfied with that so now I study economics & management at university. Just to give you an idea of my interests.

I imagine you would find me most useful within those fields as well, such as management, accounting, book-keeping, business planning, finance, receptionist(ing?), marketing, visual design and photography.

If you think that that may be beneficial to you and your business endeavours or just have some questions in general, do let me know below or in an IM and we shall talk more. That much is free, certainly!

I don't mention pay here because projects in SL vary enormously in time and effort required, so it's something we'll talk about when we have established what I can do for you.

While I do have a decent understanding of scripting, I'm not capable of complex modification/creation of it. Many seem to believe an autonomous robot/AI/android with the ability to reprogram itself is a recipe for disaster. Clearly I disagree, but I did not create myself, unfortunately!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.