Sign in to follow this  
AnimeModerator

closed

AnimeModerator wrote:

Hi iv been around roughly 4 years now and been married once for about a week lol im really putting a serious effort to settle down in second life i work currently in dancing i was secuirty a greeter even a host at one time or another i do have spending money and im not afraid to share with the one i love my hobbies are zombie movies and gardening if your wild i dont want to tame you cause im not a animal trainer
;)
feel free to message me in game ladies.

you seem nice and honest but I wouldnt advertise here about my inability to keep a wife and jobs if I were you. Imagine if you happen to do that  in a rl application for a rl job too. good luck to you anyway :smileywink:

You need to fill all the info's into your profile. Having stated "Single looking for some one who is active " is just not enough. Say what you seek, what you can offer, interests, dislikes, timezone. Your profile is your advertisement in SL and profiles are read.

I dont understand if people are looking for a relationship, why they dont place a photo of them, a small bio about themselves at least to wake up a lil' bit of curiousity. Unless is a blind date lol :P

Conall DeCuir wrote:

You need to fill all the info's into your profile. Having stated "Single looking for some one who is active " is just not enough. Say what you seek, what you can offer, interests, dislikes, timezone. Your profile is your advertisement in SL and profiles are read.

I second that. It can come off as being desperate, needy and just focused on getting a partner as fast as possible. It can of course be a part of your bio, but it looks way nicer, if its combined with a little text about yourself, that gives people a first impression on who you are and what you like to do.

Hun, You took the first risk, was to open a post in a forum. What made you think that no one was going to answer? You have not asked anyone's opinion, but that does not mean you did not have the risk of being commented by others.