Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
valerie Inshan

Thanks for the new "reply" feature!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

 


Keli Kyrie wrote:


Void Singer wrote:

Nice... now can have a fix for other nuisance? there should be a reply to Original author at the BOTTOM of the page.... you know, that place you're at when you finish reading the thread? rather than needing to scroll back to the top to reply (as I just did)

I posted this idea on the Lithium boards and I didn't get a single vote.
:(

Maybe if you head over there and vote on it we will get it too. After all you are smart and people listen to you.
:)

 on Lithium.

I'm not sure it's a Lithim issue, rather than just an LL configuration Issue....

 

Meaning that Lithium probably supports it, but LL's template don't have it.

 

PS
thanks for the compliment, but I don't really think anybody actually listens to me.... in fact, I'm pretty sure of that (At least where it concerns SL and LL's policies and content =/ )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Void Singer wrote:

PS

thanks for the compliment, but I don't really think anybody actually listens to me.... in fact, I'm pretty sure of that (At least where it concerns SL and LL's policies and content =/ )

 

I dunno 'bout that. I listen to you. Except of course when you're wrong. (Meaning any time you disagree with me. *GRIN*)

/me ducks ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Darrius Gothly wrote:


Void Singer wrote:

PS

thanks for the compliment, but I don't really think anybody actually listens to me.... in fact, I'm pretty sure of that (At least where it concerns SL and LL's policies and content =/ )

I dunno 'bout that. I listen to you. Except of course when you're wrong. (Meaning any time you disagree with me. *GRIN*)

/me ducks ....

well, since I'm never wrong.... the universe must now implode due to the inherent paradox. (no one listens, you do if I'm right, I'm always right but said no one listens)

ETA:
Don't make me spontaneously combustible hamsters to your house... that mailman always gets mad when I mistime them

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Raymond Linden wrote:

Hi Keli -

Great idea!  This is something we have scoped out and will work on getting implemented.

 

@Void see they do listen. I just think you don't get credit because people are still afraid to say your name. :smileysurprised:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raymond Linden wrote:

 

Hi Keli -

 

Great idea!  This is something we have scoped out and will work on getting implemented.


 

Ha! See? :smileyvery-happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(I just wish they'd make a rustling noise .. or clear their throat a bit first .. so I don't jump half out of my skin when they say something. Sheesh! I'm old guys .. wanna give me a heart attack?!?)

*GRIN*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

::smirks:: notice to whom the reply was addressed? razz

NTIM, I'm much more interested in it happening than any kind of recognition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...