Thanks for the new "reply" feature!

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Void Singer wrote:

Nice... now can have a fix for other nuisance? there should be a reply to Original author at the BOTTOM of the page.... you know, that place you're at when you finish reading the thread? rather than needing to scroll back to the top to reply (as I just did)

I posted this idea on the Lithium boards and I didn't get a single vote.
:(

Maybe if you head over there and vote on it we will get it too. After all you are smart and people listen to you.
:)

on Lithium.

I'm not sure it's a Lithim issue, rather than just an LL configuration Issue....

Meaning that Lithium probably supports it, but LL's template don't have it.

PS
thanks for the compliment, but I don't really think anybody actually listens to me.... in fact, I'm pretty sure of that (At least where it concerns SL and LL's policies and content =/ )

Void Singer wrote:

PS

thanks for the compliment, but I don't really think anybody actually listens to me.... in fact, I'm pretty sure of that (At least where it concerns SL and LL's policies and content =/ )

I dunno 'bout that. I listen to you. Except of course when you're wrong. (Meaning any time you disagree with me. *GRIN*)

/me ducks ....

Darrius Gothly wrote:

Void Singer wrote:

PS

I dunno 'bout that. I listen to you. Except of course when you're wrong. (Meaning any time you disagree with me. *GRIN*)

/me ducks ....

well, since I'm never wrong.... the universe must now implode due to the inherent paradox. (no one listens, you do if I'm right, I'm always right but said no one listens)

ETA:
Don't make me spontaneously combustible hamsters to your house... that mailman always gets mad when I mistime them

Raymond Linden wrote:

Hi Keli -

Great idea!  This is something we have scoped out and will work on getting implemented.

@Void see they do listen. I just think you don't get credit because people are still afraid to say your name. :smileysurprised:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.