I can't "take" an object I rezzed to the ground. It still functions but I can't take it back.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

There is a very thorough wiki page for just this sort of thing! Maybe you can find something that can help you retrieve you item there? There's lots of tips and tricks and things you can do to ensure you're able to retrieve your object, as well as explanations as to what may be the problem.

Hopefully it helps. Here -> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Inventory_loss

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

There is a very thorough wiki page for just this sort of thing! Maybe you can find something that can help you retrieve you item there? There's lots of tips and tricks and things you can do to ensure you're able to retrieve your object, as well as explanations as to what may be the problem.

Hopefully it helps. Here -> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Inventory_loss

• Like 2

I`ve been getting asset server issues myself over last 24 hours so its probable not you. Wait until thrursday after the server restarts are all completed and see if it has settled down by then. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are always a bit weird while the restarts and server changes go on.

Is this happening everywhere in SL or just in that one spot?  Sometimes really bad lag or other sim / server issues can cause this sort of thing.

I would try rezzing something that you wouldn't mind getting "stuck" on a sim (something not terribly laggy or otherwise "annoying" and that you wouldn't mind "losing") on a few other sims to see if the problem is universal or just in that one sim.

Jenni Carfield wrote:

I can't "take" an object I rezzed to the ground. It still functions but I can't take it back.

Hi Jenni!  Try to return it.  If it belongs to you it will end up in your lost and found folder.  I hope this helps!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.