I am available for Hire.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2807 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

My Name is Miley Mowbray, I have been in SL for sometime I have owned various sims during said time. I am an enthusiastic individual who has always been interested in land/property sales, hoping to one day wriggle myself into the business.

I also have the abilities to build, design and texture, and also decorate, I always find myself something to do. I have two stores in SL called Starlight Designs in which I create makeup in photoshop which is used on female mesh heads. I also like my avatar to look Top notch classy.

I am quite social able and approachable, having Managed a club in the past, marketing and advertising has always been a strong point of mine and as I previously mentioned owning various sims in the past, I rented out properties and sections of land. Making sure Tenants meet their rent and those who run into arrears are dealt with in a polite and respectful Manor, not rude or arrogant as I find many Estate managers to be.

I logg into SL near enough everyday, if not on my PC,, I logg in on my mobile, which is very useful as it can do alot and I can get alot done. My time in SL Varies depending on what is happening RL, but yourself would be given a heads up if any issues should arise.

I Have experience in: Club Managing, store managing, prim building and some mesh, photoshop, land sales, property sales, avatar modeling, Role play to name but a few.

I tend to get done what is asked, and a little more, not out of me being a busy body, simply because I love my time in SL and doing things makes it all the more fun.

After reading that short novel, I hope you contact me and we can talk :)

Miley.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2807 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.