Wonderful Half Sim For Sale by Helfell Info Hub with beach and road protection

GreshamSeven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2844 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7108 Prims. Beach front, road front, Info center hub front, with protection in each area. Calypso Designs is selling a half sim in Ominor, directly adjacent to the Helfell Info Center, with beach front protected land on Iner Beach, and hundreds of protected meters along Route Seven.  This is a large parcel broken up into several areas, all ready for your needs!

Approximately 32,000 Square Meters (or a Linden half-Sim) with one large parcel and the rest in a few groups plus two 512 spots.  

# over 22,000 sm with the beach, the road, hundreds of meters adjacent to the Info center and castle, plus rez areas and a great spot for a mansion, right next to three wonderful waterfront resorts! Once you join the resort you may rez boats and the exclusive rez area on the beach of this huge parcel right on route 7. Rez cars, bikes, boats, anything! I even rez boats and use “edit” to move them into the water right in front of the info station. Then we tear up the real Linden water around the area with a variety of boats. This is a plus.

Protected Beach, Info Station, and Linden road plus lots of prims and low lag, this is a place to start a new beginning. My partner and I started building this sim more than a year ago, buying a large parcel to start, then adding on until it is what you see now. Don’t wait. Make this yours tomorrow.

Large Parcel: 22,000 sm in Prime Place for 199,000 L. If you buy this parcel and want the rest of the half sim, I promise to sell to you for only 36,000 L. Total: 235,000.

Small parcels all at once without large parcel: contact owner, GreshamSeven

• 3 weeks later...

This parcel even a better deal! The price has dropped 21,000 Lindens to 219,000 for multi-protected Sim in great area

Contact GreshamSeven Resident

You will be impressed by the number of prims and the geographic locations in this approx. 1/2 Sim with access (by rez and group membership) to Linden water and full protected roaside on route seven with hundreds of meters of protected land bordering the beach, forrest, info center and castle in Ominor.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2844 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.