Who is your favorite Linden?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Deltango Vale wrote:

I want to send my thanks to Guy Linden, who works tirelessly behind the scenes to solve problems on the mainland. He doesn't get the same exposure here in the forum as someone like Torley, but he is equally devoted to making Second Life a better place for residents.

I like this ^^ Agree with you :smileyhappy:

Any of the Lindens that actually spend time inworld doing something other than work..... doubly for lindens with normal accounts as well.

why? because then they get to see and understand what other residents do, and easily understand what needs improvement.

Persephone Emerald wrote:

I'm in good mood today so I thought I'd start a thread about the Lindens we like best. Some of them really do go out of their way to be friendly & helpful. I think my favorite is Torely, because not only is he friendly & helpful, he's also wickedly off-beat.  Amanda was very helpful too when she was still here.

Who  is *your* favortire Linden & why?

Torely,  for the same reasons as you. 

• 4 weeks later...

I say for my favorite it would be a tie between Torley Linden & Blue Linden. Two really nice creative people with fun personalities.

Sea Linden would be a favorite too, she is very kind & helpful.

They're my favorites, but I've had the occasion to meet lots of other very nice Lindens too, they are pretty cool people. I've only ever met one Linden whom I actually disliked... :smileyvery-happy:

I know very few Lindens and have a very bad memory for names. If I had to name any other than Philip and Torley, I'd be completely at a loss :) Data Linden comes to mind, but he is no longer with the Lab. The same goes for Jack Linden.

I guess I'll pick Torley then. He communicates a lot with the resident community, has a very positive attitude and interesting opinions, and never had to play bad cop when LL was about to announce unpopular changes :)

Persephone Emerald wrote:

[...]  Amanda was very helpful too when she was still here.

I was going to post that I've had communication with Amanda since you posted that, but then I saw that she posted herself.

I don't know if Harry is still around but he is/was excellent - he uses his head when those around him are failing to do so. Guy is also a favourite of mine. There are other good ones but I've only had one-off dealings with them so I don't remember their names.

i would choose Phillip, the visionary who started it all

i would also remember babbage, he knew what he was talking about

i hope we remember rodvik as one favorite

- all those lindens that are unknown to the residents, keep it up, youre doing a good job -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.