i dont my land sunray

MTA Zamani

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i have my main land sunray i dont want it any more

i was have primem account i change it to free but still tehy bill me 5 us doller for that free land i dont want this land i dont want to pay 5 us

can you helo me on this pleas

i try hard to remove it

thnak you

9 answers to this question

There is no $5 charge for the land, you can own 512sqm of land and not pay any tier fee, that is the land your Linden home is on, if you buy another 512sqm then you would pay $5 for that.

Did you buy more land?  If not & you are sure that you still have a charge on your account each month for a tier fee, you need to speak to LiveChat.

Do not downgrade your account to basic until you have sorted it out, because you will no longer have access to the same level of support when you are basic.

When you do want to get rid of your Linden home, you just go there, take back your prims & click on Abandon in About Land.

You have a basic account and you still have your Linden home? If so, that is the problem, it is not supposed to let you downgrade until after you have abandoned your land, that is why it is saying that it will charge you $5.

Go to your house, take back your prims & go to About Land, you can find this in World menu > Place Profile.....You will see a button in About Land called Abandon.

@ Ciaran, not sure what you mean there, you do not get charged tier fees by LL for private estate land & you are not supposed to be able to own mainland when you are a basic member.

Someone posted a while back that they had managed to downgrade without relinquishing land first (usually u get a message saying you have to get rid of you land) so I guess there is a bug somewhere.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.