Sign in to follow this  

2 very important questions

1. are u realy a real female in RL ?

2. did u strech the heck out ur avatars legs and completely ruin yr avatar and turn it into strech armstrong ?

i been finding out girl avatars in sl are over 10 feet tall very disturbing theres no normal size girl avatars left anymore

Hey Alanna, I'm looking for family and someone to be with as well.

I couldn't find you inworld. Im Me if you'd like to chat (iluvlife19)

Den

Don't be a MORON!

Why are you in SECOND LIFE tryin to mimic REAL LIFE??

I am sure if you walk down any RL street you also won't see people flying, fairies, dragons, wizards, walking and talking pieces of food, constuction workers magically rezzing giant boxes, people pulling furniture from an invisible inventory, MOVING the furniture with a click of a button...people changing their hair and clothes within seconds, buying new feet to attach, new HEADS! NEW SKIN..

and I can go on and on! So if you're "guilty" of any of those stop whining about "normal"
avatar size. WTF is "NORMAL" in SL?????

If SL was like RL I doubt many of us would be in here.

geeze..tired of hypocrites

Your statement "I don't mind also if SL/RL is kept completely seperate (aslong as you are single IRL) I am looking for SL relationship only." is a contradiction in itself. Either you want to keep SL and RL separated or you don't, besides ... how would you try to check if he is really single ? You can't ! Neither can he.

Conall DeCuir wrote:

Your statement
"I don't mind also if SL/RL is kept completely seperate (aslong as you are single IRL) I am looking for SL relationship only."
is a contradiction in itself. Either you want to keep SL and RL separated or you don't, besides ... how would you try to check if he is really single ? You can't ! Neither can he.

is a simple matter of trust. Either we trust the person in what they say, or we dont