I am trader, I fear that they send stolen linden, with buying from the marketplace or from vendor .

Arcano Kabila

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

how do you mean you are trader?.....i hope, and think, you mean seller, merchant or creator...

If people pay you by vendors you put to sell items, or at MP  i think there's no fear to get stolen L$ ... of course as long you deliver goods by the vendors... you can never know where others got their money... but think thats also not really something what should bother you as long you get it by selling your items.

Random payments without you selling things is softly said suspicious.... but that's not what you mention here.

If you really have serious doubts, contact support for advice

• Like 1

I too am not sure what you mean by trader.

If you mean you buy and sell $L's that is against the TOS and if you are caught you may be banned from SL and reported to the IRS if you are trading a large volume.

If you are a merchant and someone pays you with stolen money and they are caught then LL determines that the money stolen was paid to you, then it will be removed from your account and returned to the rightful owner. When this happened to me the thief was banned so they won't get to enjoy their ill gotten gains.

I had a griefer buy off my Marketplace with stolen lindens. It was pretty clear, as they bought multiple quantities of the same item.  If your sells seem normal in quantity, chances are you're fine.

In my case I reported it via a support ticket to Linden Labs and they removed the lindens from my account. I was out the objects "bought" and the marketplace fees, but my conscience is clear.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.