Is there a way to disable my AO when I use my weapon so I can only see my weapons animation?

Windowbird

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

If you are using weapons and AO that are scripted by others then the commands will already be written into the scripts so it would not be possible to mod them to match so that they worked on the same command.

There is one way that I can think you may be able to do it though. If you had an AO that has the typed commands "AO on" and "AO off" and a weapon that  had a command like "/1 draw" then you could create a gesture that was triggered by the command "/1 draw" and the action was to type "AO off".

The result would be that when you type /1draw, your weapon would draw and the gesture would switch off your AO.

haha I hope that made sense, it did to me lol :D

• Like 1

It depends on the AO you're using -- the actual type, as opposed to the animations, that is.  Some have this facility built-in (primarily for the benefit of furniture makers) and others have fully modifiable scripts so it's easy enough for a scripter add the appropriate commands for you.    What sort of AO is it, and are the scripts modifiable?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.