In-World gatcha spammer with obviously copybotted items

RavenSkye Waverider

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2838 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I took some screenshots, but there is a bot that spams groups, LOTS of groups to come to their location and buy up gatcha items. These vendors look obviously copybotted as the owner, creator, etc are all the same person. This includes vendors such as Truth (hair), L'Etre, Divinia Collection, Empire, ISON and many many others. They do this constantly on bots and if you say anything about copybotting, they flood the screen so no one can see it and ban you. It's laggy as hell and they move sims constantly.

currently its at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bali/175/38/650

It gets FULL of people and they are in like 40 MAJOR creator groups 

I have seen a variety of these. Same person every time despite name change.

The best thing to do is ban it from your group and report it to LL. Unfortunately it will take some time as LL has to weed out the junk ARs that they retrieve(I.E.: "said rude things" "bumped me" "being loud on voice" etc).

I do advise against linking their current location, as some ill-manored(I think this is the correct word I am looking for? I don't feel it is) users will go there and take advantage of it despite the fact they are copybotted.

LL has a lot of ARs to go through, along with fixing bugs. As for them coming back, it's nearly impossible to stop them. LL has attempted to put measures in place(such as machine ID and mac address banning), but it doesn't stop users with malicious intent.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2838 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.