Contact list+Notices+IM's+Rezz+etc ISSUES

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

All reinstalled and cleared. 400MB ISP. I7+GTX to avoid any questions and "smart" answers.

1. When i log in i do not see in my contact list who is online, all list is offline. But they appears if i im them or htey go online after i log.

2. Notices that comes from groups didn't shows as tabs in right upper corner (like usual). And when i send notices in group they not appears fast - it takes around 30 sec or more or they not appeatrs either.

3. I was trying to "right click+im" and it not work.

4. When i log in i see my clothing but some parts not on, but they on in clothing menu and only after i attach\deattach they appears after long time.

5. I just can't Log in, and after 10 times i finally log.

All this **bleep** happens last 2 days. SL buggy, laggy. And it's not just mine problems. A lot ppl have same. So as i can see LL got major problems with SL and not mention about it. Would be nice to have good answers for all those questions from someone official. But true answers not lie as always. Or better FIX it.

P\S

Also market place works so BAD that i want to say *&(*%^*&^

you might not like smart answers/remarks... you gave enough of those yourself in the last lines of your post

(..not just your problem ..lots have it... major problems with SL... LL keeps silent.....no lies and good answers    .official person has to answer?...)

try this:

1, log in at another region, this is often caused by  sim that needs to be restarted..

2 groups are always been a bit buggy, no news

3+4+5 ( and perhaps 1+2 too) sounds like you have connection problems, reset your machine and router/modem

shut down your machine, take power of your modem/router, wait a few minutes, restart modem/router, wait till it is up and running and start your machine... btw... be sure to be wired. Wifi isn't reliable for sl.

DjolyX wrote:

All this was already done.

I'm not talking here about groups if you noticed. Contact list of friends.

I have wired fiber optics. And whole PC on FREEBSD as router.

ehm...this is clearly about groups... 2. Notices that comes from groups didn't shows as tabs in right upper corner (like usual). And when i send notices in group they not appears fast - it takes around 30 sec or more or they not appeatrs either.

if you did everything, residental help is perhaps not what you need,

but in that case you don't have to put it on the forums, LL will not likely respond here, ... contact support by ticket, or live chat when you'r premium, with the risk they lie again of course.....

Are you having the same problems if you login to a different region?

You said the Marketplace is acting up also - do you happen to be in Germany?

There appear to be networking problems for users in Germany at the moment which started after the last unscheduled maintenance, a JIRA has been filed about that https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-20201

This is affecting multiple users in Germany.

Not from Germany myself, but I'm also getting same issues since that maintenance. My traffic goes through Germany though (Level3 lines).
It affects all regions, it also affects inventory database sync. For instance I can't simply add/remove clothing pieces (say alpha layers) without them being stuck until viewer regains sync with it.
Sometimes if I TP to a different region and it actually works, then I TP to another one and it fails, on relog I end being in very first region I logged in, as if I've never teleported even once to begin with.
Sims statistics shows 0% packet loss as usual, I also did traceroutes to many SL sims and other LL resources and it doesn't show anything weird or unusual.
Having a bit of a login problems too, but usually I can actually log just fine, but it doesn't load sims around the one I'm in, like there's just that "square" and nothing around, world map shows everything just fine, though.
Also seen those marketplace errors which also started to happen after maitenance like in this thread: https://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Second-Life-Tech/quot-Marketplace-ERROR-quot-s/td-p/3049293

Last, but not least, marketplace and pages like https://secondlife.com/my/account/contact.php do get stuck on connecting to secondlife.com a lot too, a couple of refreshes fixes it usually, had a pingplotter running all the time during test and it looks clear, no loss, no weird ping spikes when it happens too.

I did try a free VPN trial to see if it solves it and it does (traffic went through cogentco lines), no teleport/inventory issues when I'm using it, not even one for about 3 hours of testing.

P.S.

Even tried to use this testing avi, in case if my main account got messed up, but it's the same.

Already did, under my current "main account" though. Hopefully LL can look into it, had some SL plans for this weekend, but it's pretty much unusable apart from chatting at this moment.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.