TheMeshProject male body & head

Eduard Frederick

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This has probably been discussed already, but I am looking for information. Since the head demo does a really sorry job to show how it could look, I was wondering how happy some of you have been with it. Are there 3rd party skin makers out there, for the head also? How long did you play with your shape to be happy with it?

Im looking to redo my avatar and I was wondering if TMP would be a good choice for full mesh, head and all.

Thank you all in advance!

i would not go for it.

It's very overpriced

it's not updated since it was on the market

it has the worst shopping experience in the whole world...even over the borders of SL...

there are quite some clothes, but will only fit for this body, it's not using the normal SL structure

you can not create anything yourself for it.

and not as least... when you seen on wear it, all others will be clones, there's no individuality... you can change as much is possible..... but will recognize the look on miles distance...

go have a look here for alternatives... i can recommend the Gianni by Signature, and if you like go look for a nice head, for example Catwa, Samurai.. or many others...

I have had the TMP head and deluxe body for a while now. I spent a total of L$10,000 for both. At the time, I really love the skin maker "Clef de Peau" for all of the appliers. He make more appliers for various types of mesh heads and bodies now so you have more choices than TMP. I have the CATWA head now and am much happier with it because it animates! Any mesh head that allows me to emote is a big plus and I would choose that over TMP. Like the previous person said before me, TMP is overpriced and have not been updated since. I find meshbidyaddicts.com to be helpful as they give reviews for all things mesh. Check these two links out: http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-head-reviews/mens-mesh-heads/ and http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-reviews/mens-bodies/ IM me in-world at Jayden Rammidge if you have further questions :)

I agree with the other two posters. TMP was first (or at least first mainstream) long ago. Now there are tons of great looking mesh heads and better working bodies.

I suggest you get some of the demos of the heads and then check out skin makers FOR those heads. When I have done that with girl heads I had no issue. You can then mix the body you like with the head you like.

It IS a process switching to mesh. I have not done it yet for my not often used "guy Chic" :D, but new options are coming all the time.

Strawberry Singh pretty covers ALL the new mesh heads and bodies (both gals and guys) and she makes videos so that would be my first recommended spot for you to research.

http://strawberrysingh.com/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.