Sign in to follow this  
Suga Nirvana

Ruthed Hair

Question

I would try a new hair base.  Or, I would adjust the ruthed hair in appearance mode - make it short to almost balding by using the sliders.  Either way your problem should be solved.

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

I would try a new hair base.  Or, I would adjust the ruthed hair in appearance mode - make it short to almost balding by using the sliders.  Either way your problem should be solved.

• Like 1

If you search your library for "bald base" there should be 3 or 4 in there that you can use. Whichever one you use, you can go to edit appearance > hair > eyebrows & change the shape and height of the eyebrows to your taste.

• Like 1

Thanks i'll try the adjust the ruthed hair. But can you tell me how to do that. I've gone to appearance and when i try to adjust hair it states that it is locked and could not be edited. Do i need to go bald before doing so? Whats weird is i can go bald but this ugly 'brownish/green" thing is still in my head. I've already tried changing to a new hairbase, which didnt work.

Suga Nirvana wrote:

Thanks i'll try the adjust the ruthed hair. But can you tell me how to do that. I've gone to appearance and when i try to adjust hair it states that it is locked and could not be edited. Do i need to go bald before doing so? Whats weird is i can go bald but this ugly 'brownish/green" thing is still in my head. I've already tried changing to a new hairbase, which didnt work.

You need to go to Edit appearance (where you change your shape etc) and there is a category there for the system hair that nobody (except Phil Linden) actually uses anymore. You shouldn`t need to adjust it if you use a bald base because the base sets it all to bald automatically.

• Like 1

Remove everything you are wearing; when you pull up your inventory type in WORN to the text entry box - this will display your hair base. Remove the base and put on a new one as Peewee states below, or put on another hair piece from your inventory.

Suga, with hair bases, you cannot remove them, you can only replace them with another hair base. So, find another hair base in your inventory and 'wear' that one. The one that is giving you grief will then be replaced. good luck

• Like 2

Peewee wrote: You need to go to Edit appearance (where you change your shape etc) and there is a category there for the system hair that nobody (except Phil Linden) actually uses anymore. You shouldn`t need to adjust it if you use a bald base because the base sets it all to bald automatically.

LOL !!!! Peewee! You make my day!

thanks guys, im anxious to get home to try all of these suggestions. I really want to wear my high ponytail w/o worry if this thing will stick out.