Ruthed Hair

Suga Nirvana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm having problems with my AVI.  She looks great but when she makes certain movements (i.e., hold her head down, AO movement), this ruthed looking hair sticks out the back of her head.

I've tried clicking on it, it won't allow me to touch it.  I've zoomed inside her head, although i can see it, i cant click it.  I've tried removing everything from her head (i.e., brow, eyes, sunglasses, facelight, etc) and replaced them.  Its still there.

I've even tried "replace items" from my emergency folder.  This dang thing wont go anywhere.

PLEASE HELP ME!

8 answers to this question

Thanks i'll try the adjust the ruthed hair. But can you tell me how to do that. I've gone to appearance and when i try to adjust hair it states that it is locked and could not be edited. Do i need to go bald before doing so? Whats weird is i can go bald but this ugly 'brownish/green" thing is still in my head. I've already tried changing to a new hairbase, which didnt work.

Suga Nirvana wrote:

Thanks i'll try the adjust the ruthed hair. But can you tell me how to do that. I've gone to appearance and when i try to adjust hair it states that it is locked and could not be edited. Do i need to go bald before doing so? Whats weird is i can go bald but this ugly 'brownish/green" thing is still in my head. I've already tried changing to a new hairbase, which didnt work.

You need to go to Edit appearance (where you change your shape etc) and there is a category there for the system hair that nobody (except Phil Linden) actually uses anymore. You shouldn`t need to adjust it if you use a bald base because the base sets it all to bald automatically.

• Like 1

Peewee wrote: You need to go to Edit appearance (where you change your shape etc) and there is a category there for the system hair that nobody (except Phil Linden) actually uses anymore. You shouldn`t need to adjust it if you use a bald base because the base sets it all to bald automatically.

LOL !!!! Peewee! You make my day!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.