how do i get all my in world items back in my inventory

Sin Ormega

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

If you own the sims you can just use the estate settings to return your items in one clump.  If you do not own it, you can request the sim owner(s) do this for you

or...if your items are all in one area together, you can click edit on one item  then hold down shift key to drag a highlight box around the collected items and then take them...this will clump them all together in a single jumbled prim as would the first option

or...if you do not want them all clumped together you can pick them up by clicking on each item and taking

In addition to these answers, you need to be aware that the returned items (returned as one or more large groups) will not fall neatly into the folders from which they came.  They will appear as a coalesced item in your Lost & Found and you will have to unpack each coalesced item in a sandbox or land large enough to handle the prims and THEN retake them neatly into your folders.

Of course, if you have no filing system, you will not care how it comes back to your inventory.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.