Sign in to follow this  
Rabane00

Seeking a companion (male only)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've posted before looking for a "unicorn" but, it's been impossible to find.  So, now I'm just looking for someone for ME.

I'm a single, straight female who's into music, dancing and all sorts of fun.  I need a single, straight male (SL &RL) that's looking for a companion for activities and more if the relationship develops.   I like being around people who are positive and caring.  As I'm caring, affectionate and funny.  

Please make sure when you reach out to me in game that you introduce yourself and tell me why you're messaging me.    I also ask that you have a profile that tells me about yourself a bit or be prepared to answer the questions my curiousity may bring up.  I speak English.  I'd like you to be able to clearly as well.

I don't mind a man that likes to lead, but won't stand for one that wants to rule.  

If you'd like to know more, or are interested, please message me here or find me in SL.  

Thanks so much.  

Rabane00

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.