Jump to content
  • 0

how to make a complaint?


MiLaAnqeLL
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

  • 0

MiLaAnqeLL wrote:

"Добрый вечер администраторы игры!!! у меня возникла проблема!!! я сейчас не часто играю в игру, потому что нет возможности, но с моего аватара уже 5 дней как  кто то заходит в игру, про это мне пишут мои друзья в скайп, я думаю что мой акаунт взломан, прошу принять меры. спасибо!!!

"Good evening, administrators of the game !!! I have a problem!!! I'm not often play the game, because there is no way, but my avatar for 5 days as someone comes into play, I write about it my friends on Skype, I think that my account hacked, please take action. Thank you!!!"

Dear MiLaAnqeLL,

We are not administrators.  We are just players like you.  If someone else is using your account, see this information: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017#Section_.5 (What to do if your account has been compromised)

Мы не являются администраторами. Мы просто игроки, как и вы. Если кто-то использует свой счет, увидеть эту информацию:  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017#Section_.5 (What to do if your account has been compromised)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

There are no "public places" in SL other than lands owned by Linden Lab.  All other land is privately owned.  Please read your TOS (sect 4.8): " You may permit or deny other users to access your Virtual Land on terms determined by you. "  Landowners in SL have complete control over their own land. They make their own rules about who to admit or eject from their land, and they are under no obligation to publish the rules or explain them.  They may ban you for any reason at all, or for no reason.  As long as the landowner has not violated the TOS in some way, Linden Lab will pay no attention to any complaint like yours.  It's a dispute between residents and (TOS, sect 6): " We are not responsible or liable for the conduct or content of any user. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. "

Edited by Rolig Loon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

MiLaAnqeLL wrote:

"Добрый вечер администраторы игры!!! у меня возникла проблема!!! я сейчас не часто играю в игру, потому что нет возможности, но с моего аватара уже 5 дней как  кто то заходит в игру, про это мне пишут мои друзья в скайп, я думаю что мой акаунт взломан, прошу принять меры. спасибо!!!

"Good evening, administrators of the game !!! I have a problem!!! I'm not often play the game, because there is no way, but my avatar for 5 days as someone comes into play, I write about it my friends on Skype, I think that my account hacked, please take action. Thank you!!!"

Dear MiLaAnqeLL,

We are not administrators.  We are just players like you.  If someone else is using your account, see this information: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017#Section_.5 (What to do if your account has been compromised)

Мы не являются администраторами. Мы просто игроки, как и вы. Если кто-то использует свой счет, увидеть эту информацию:  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017#Section_.5 (What to do if your account has been compromised)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I've been having a similar problem.  Especially on adult sites.  I do my best to follow the rules but some troublemaker makes a false complaint and I get booted for no reason.  It has happened on more than one occasion.  SL needs to limit that kind of power or people will simply stop using SL.  I know I'm about to quit if this keeps up.  We should at least have the ability to know what the issue is and offer an explanation.  Recently I had a couple complain that I barged in on them and made a complaint.  They were in a public place with multiple people there.  Yet they expected privacy.  Yet I"m the one who pays for walking around. Kingdom Lost used to be fun but got banned for some reason.  Went there yesterday, had fun, made a new friend, today I found I was banned.

 

Edited by Gideon823
Wanted to add something.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 12 February 2017 at 6:02 AM, Nikki4here said:

I  go to  Linden Realm and am  constantly  getting booted out for  no  reason and im sick of it.  the people running that sim need to  be fired  even sitting   down they come up to me an accuse me of  cheating    someones lying there ass off

The Linden Realms, is largly automated, there are scripted devices to detect 'cheats' like flying. 

The devices are... unreliable at times, you can get ejected from the Realms for 'cheating by flying because you were running when you came to the edge of a steep hill. These automated scripts don't give a damn if you sat down after jumping off a cliff, they will still kick you.

Consider it the price you pay for being allowed to collect free money there.
 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 hours ago, Gideon823 said:

SL needs to limit that kind of power or people will simply stop using SL.

SL has survived resident issues for roughly 15 yrs or so.  I doubt enough folks will stop using SL over things like this to make much of a difference to LL.

4 hours ago, Gideon823 said:

I've been having a similar problem.  Especially on adult sites.  I do my best to follow the rules but some troublemaker makes a false complaint and I get booted for no reason.  It has happened on more than one occasion.  .......  Recently I had a couple complain that I barged in on them and made a complaint.  They were in a public place with multiple people there.  Yet they expected privacy.  Yet I"m the one who pays for walking around. Kingdom Lost used to be fun but got banned for some reason.  Went there yesterday, had fun, made a new friend, today I found I was banned.

One of two things -- either you somehow manage to irritate the wrong folks just enough to get them to complain about you or you are going places that prefer to keep to themselves, even while pretending to be open to the public.  If the first, maybe take a look at how you might be irritating folks.  If the second, then you really shouldn't want to hang out in those places anyway.  Seldom ever are these issues entirely one sided.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...