I need a number to talk to someone please.

BETRANDOKWECCNVLE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am a student with Chamberlain College of Nursing. I have created my avatar but I am finding it difficult to understand and navigate through the system. I have called the number provided at 1-877-391-9787, it kept saying the account is not valid. I don't know what that means. I want to talk to someone at the support desk to assist me with understanding the system and how to get to my assignment, please. I can be reached at 443-739-6832, or kindly provide me with the right number to call. Thanks.

Betrand Okwesili

1 answer to this question

There is no telephone number to call for technical support.  If you are a Premium member, you may use Live Chat and may submit technical questions with a support case.  Otherwise, this is the place to ask for help with technical issues. We won't know anything at all about your assignment, of course, so you should turn to your instructor for help with that. I assume that your instructor would have already had some familiarity with Second Life or s/he would not have given you an assignment here.  If you can explain your specific issue with SL, though, we'll be very glad to take a crack at it.  Many technical questions are easier to answer if you can begin by telling us not only the nature of your question but also something about your computer and how it is connected to the Internet.

You may also find that many of your questions are answered in article in the Knowledge Base, which you reach by clicking on the tab at the top of this page.  I suggest starting with the Quick Start guide

Finally, there are several places in world that offer detailed guidance in learning basic and advanced skills in Second Life.  I am particularly impressed with the self-guidedd tutorials and personal help at Caledon Oxbridge University and with classes available there and at NCI and at Builders Brewery.  You can locate those places and others by using your Search function.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.