Need help please!

MoonSworn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay, so I was just minding my own business when all of a sudden my face became deformed... I have tried everything to undeform it... that I can think of. I have read somewhere that people with magic huds can deform people...if this is true how can I find the person who deformed me?!

Sounds like somone is using a deformer hud on you maybe.

Not sure if there is a way to find out who is doing it. More than likely somone asked you for a hug with a popup mesage or to animate your avatar  thus tricking you to say OK!  When you click YES! they will then have control to edit your avatar. So watch who has asked you to recently animate your avatar with a popup request

I was always told a relog always fixes it.. ( Because it releases the control another avatar had on you)

MoonSworn wrote:

Okay, so I was just minding my own business when all of a sudden my face became deformed... I have tried everything to undeform it... that I can think of. I have read somewhere that people with magic huds can deform people...if this is true how can I find the person who deformed me?!

You can try putting on another shape and then go back to your normal shape.  Do not worry about trying to find the person who did this to you.  It may be scary, but it is only temporary.  Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.