Why am I receiving lately L$300 weekly if my premium account is before 2006?

AnaCely Resistance

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2837 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This info is from my Avatar Profile. Born: 11/17/2005 - (10 years 7 months; 3891 days)  A month later or so I was on a premium account.  I started receiving the L$500 every week.  A while ago I saw that the lindens cash flow did not match what I was expecting.  I let is as it was, RL was getting all my time.  Yesterday I entered my account and started to check it and read all. At the premium account information it reads that my stipend is L$300.  Who I need to con tact to get the information?  Why is it happening?  I wont claim past stipends becuse I was not actively checking. I was in good faith, believing that what I signed and I am paying for was still good. hope to get some help.

Second Life Name: AnaCely Resistance 

1 answer to this question

During the early years of SL, the weekly stipend was higher than it has been for the past ten years or so.  To keep claiming it, though, you had to log in regularly.  By the time I entered SL, about a year after you did, the stipend had dropped to L$300 a week and LL had dropped the rule about logging in to keep the stipend coming.  As I understand it, though, part of the deal was that if you had a stipend at the previous rate, you'd continue getting it as long as you followed the old rule.  If you stopped logging in regularly, you'd start getting the new L$300 rate instead.

I am not sure that I have it right since, as I say, I joined SL a year after you did and never had to follow the old rule myself.

You may find someone in the Billing office who can give you better information. If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

Local Toll-Free numbers

US/Canada: 800-294-1067 FREE
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 800-724-4552 FREE
Japan: 800-100-3060 FREE
Brazil: 800-878-3076 FREE
Spain: 90-083-9074
UK: 800-086-9081 FREE

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2837 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.