I can't see my mesh body or my mesh head, they will not rez.

cshirttesgdgs6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I went to a sim to see a house and everything was grey and my avi turned grey then the body and the head now, which are mesh will not show. I can see my avi only when I take the mesh off. Can someone please help.                                                       

OK so I followed the graphic adjustment instructions, keep moving the level bar to the left.  once I got a image and my mesh body alpha HUD was parcially visible I hit reset. Then I could see my mesh body. Each movement to the left, apply OK then relog. Then the head followed and that took a little longer to reset. But I kept at it and was finally able to see my full avi. Also the instructions were not to save the body each time, that is very important because it has to be all new as the former parts were corrupted. So all new parts had to be applied as well.

1 answer to this question

When asking tech related questions we need to know about your computer, viewer, and connection. Use the viewer's HELP->ABOUT... to gather the computer an viewer information. Paste that info with any questions.

In general, restart the computer and router/gateway and see if that resolves the problem.

If not, try a different viewer. The Firestorm and Linden viewers are pretty much the default debugging tools for SL problems.

If that doesn't solve it, check Grid Status to see if there is a problem SL side. Check the Viewer Stats (CTRL-SHIFT-1) to see if the region you are in is having problems. PING should be <250ms, Packet Loss <5%, Time Dilation >0.90, and Server FPS >40. Even if these numbers are good, try another region.

Before you start ripping your computer appart and reinstalling stuff, wait a couple of hours at least. Slow rez and rez fail almost always connection problems. A crrier between you and the Lab's servers or the Lab can be having problems or experience a griefer attack or temporary heavy load. Give them time to block the hacker and/or clear an overload.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.