Sweethearts Is Hiring HOSTESSES!

Aunty Lockjaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for a great job opportunity? Sweethearts is hiring hostesses, starting at L$125 per hour, and you keep 100% of your tips; room to advance. Must be 60 days old to apply. Sweethearts has been around for 8 years on the grid now, is all heart and our staff IS our family. If you'd like to be a part of our family, visit our website http://www.sweetheartscentral.com and complete an application in the employment section.

• 3 months later...

I strugle to find one that fits my fittes mesh Anna Erotica Mesh body right now im wearing my zena worrior princess outfit till I find a mesh body that cloths will fit, I see your hireing hostesses? would you hire me even If I came with my xzena worrior princess outfit? even if I passed the try out if that is what you do, because its the only outfit I can get to wear with that mesh body the now till I get a better one unless I go back to the class defaukt avatars, I have furry avatars if you allow them but I don`t have cloth for them eithere just throught I would ask, im from Scotland uk would you be able to do time slots between 1am-5pm slt anytime, sorry I know I should look at the application first I just throught I would ask first.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.