Help help help with a tmp skin?

vampiraclhoe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2837 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First and most important, it is a mesh head, so unless you use a mesh head, the skin will look different and of a very lower quality on a default SL head.

The skin can be mixed up with other eyebrows, beard and hairpase. (And most certainly is)

A TMP skin is sold browless and beardless, so different styles of beards, hairbases and eyebrows has to be bought and added to the Styke Mode Hud.

Here is the fun part, it does not have to be a skin made by TMP to be worn with a TMP head. But the eyebrows look very much like the "dangerous" brows sold separately. The hairbase and beard is probably not TMP.

So unless someone owns just this mesh head and just this skin or skin/brows/beard/hairbase, you will have to dig after it. The best way is to ask the avatar. Maybe you asked, and he just said "TMP".

What you can do, is go to the TMP store, get a free mesh hed demo (I guess it is the classic head) and try on their free skin demos.

Marianne Little wrote:

First and most important, it is a mesh head, so unless you use a mesh head, the skin will look different and of a very lower quality on a default SL head.

The skin can be mixed up with other eyebrows, beard and hairpase. (And most certainly is)

A TMP skin is sold browless and beardless, so different styles of beards, hairbases and eyebrows has to be bought and added to the Styke Mode Hud.

Here is the fun part, it does not have to be a skin made by TMP to be worn with a TMP head. But the eyebrows look very much like the "dangerous" brows sold separately. The hairbase and beard is probably not TMP.

So unless someone owns just this mesh head and just this skin or skin/brows/beard/hairbase, you will have to dig after it. The best way is to ask the avatar. Maybe you asked, and he just said "TMP".

What you can do, is go to the TMP store, get a free mesh hed demo (I guess it is the classic head) and try on their free skin demos.

I am very sure that vampiraclhoe is asking for the exact name of the skin and i also have a strong feeling the she/he already knows the basic infos about mesh heads. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2837 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.