Sign in to follow this  
TickledPink69

One Arm Tattoo

Ive seen it on certain mesh bodies. Im making tattoos now but cant seem to wrap my head around how people are making tatttoos for only one arm? Any help is appreciated. Thanx -Tickled.

The Second Life template for the avatar is very crude and has only one arm. Up until mesh, there has been impossible to wear only one arm tattoo.

My Slink body has the opinion of turning off the layers on the different arms. This also allows me to have one sleeved, assymetric  tops. Like this top. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/HH-Hucci-Quetta-Top-Midnight/6322682 These tattoos and clothing layers follow the body very close.

To the best of my knowledge, Slink and Aesthetic only have that opinion. But others could have been updated, I am not much in SL in the summer.

Thankyou ,yes the tattoo I saw was on an aesthetic male body I believe. So Im not missing anything. Im just not able untilmy mesh body creator decides to start tackling separate arms. Thankyou again.

I have a set of custom made mesh Arm tats that have a different tattoo on each arm.I only wish they worked on my Maitreya Mesh Body. Unfortuneately they were made for my avi to match skin tones and the alpha layer will not work on  my mesh body

yea Im making tattoos for my Maitreya Mesh Body (Lara) via the omega dev kit and some of my arm tattoos are simply too much on both arms. I was hoping there was a way Ill just wait. :) Thankyou all for your replies :)