Avatars turning into jellydolls?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I was in a not-too-crowded place.  Only about 5 or 6 people there.  And they were all rendered normally.  But then, all of a sudden, they all turned into jellydolls! Some were green, some blue, some purple.  I thought it was weird that happened.  I went somewhere else to see if it was just the sim.  When I went to that one, there was only one person.  Again, she was rendered, and then she turned into a jellydoll.  This wasn't happening to me earlier today.  In fact, I've never had problems rendering people.  What could be causing this, and how do I fix it?

I'm stuck using the LL viewer on a crappy lap top for two weeks, so i get to see jelly dolls too. the LL viewer set the default at about 30,000, but i set it to 100,000.

Plus i have an old graphics card that apparently has no driver updates so i see myself and all other mesh avis with weird blotchy skin, and please don't say to fix the settings because i've turned everything off and on and i still look like i have impedigo.

Oh well, when i get back home everything will be beautiful again.

:)

Callum Meriman wrote:

LL might need to rethink their use of the term Jellydoll soon

Shenzhen Jellynew Technology Co., Ltd. has lodged a trademark application for the term "Jellydoll" for their extensive condom range which they have been selling as "Jellydoll" since 2014.

I like that :) I was going to add something about Jelly Babies but then I thought, 'to heck with it'.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.