Wanted: Fashion designers seeking exposure and bloggers wanting the inside scoop!

Anara Heartsdale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2844 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for some fashion designers (content creators) for a new monthly fashion event - Trendz @ Mandalay Square!  Our first event will be August 1st. If you'd like to take a look at the sim, just let me know.  I can send a notecard with the details and application. Our event is filling up much faster than expected but we still have a couple of spots left as well as a list starting up for next month.  For pricing or more information about larger rentals at the Sim, please contact me. You can either reply to this message, contact me in world or email me at Anara.Heartsdale@gmail.com. You can also reach out to Virtuous Vixen if I am not available.  

I'm also reaching out to bloggers - if you like to have some advance notice I am creating a list of bloggers who will get first access to our final list of designers as well as any information we will release prior to the event.  If you want to be in the know, contact me soon!  We are finalizing our list in the next two weeks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2844 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.