Lost Inventory items

Dimpz Morane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

Please, I have done all the normal things one can do before posting this question. Of course I have checked trashbin and lost and found etc. like I said I have also done the clearing of cache on quite sim thing too.

Does anyone know of anything else that can be possible done to retrieve the lost items? Is it possible that the Lindens can restore the folder? Has anyone else had a problem like this and it has been resolved? I would be happy to hear about it.

Thanks

Dimpz

Ok its not a system folder. I have seen my lost folder whilst on the beta grid but when I get back to the main grid - it does not show. I definately did not delete the folder, and I have done the clearing of cache too many times now.

Are there any other suggestions that could possibly work? Has this happened to anyone else before and they got back their items successfully - if so please let me know how.

Thanx

I'm sure Wildcat did not realize how many things you had tried to retrieve the items. My first thought was 'Did you accidently move the folder into another folder?' so it is not that far fetched. She was actually giving you a very good, friendly and helpful tips, so no need to respond in that way.

Since you've tried the usual things, I suggest you file a ticket and hope for the best.

- Luc -

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.