Banned from the disco!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2844 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Last night I went to a disco on SL. The DJ was being an ass so I cussed him in local chat. I told him to "go put your head inbetween a horse's butt cheeks and inhale the horse's farts". Then some manager ejected and banned me.

This really sucks, I have no beef with the manager, just with the one DJ who is a fool. How can I get back into the disco?

wolfshanty wrote:

Last night I went to a disco on SL. The DJ was being an ass so I cussed him in local chat. I told him to "go put your head inbetween a horse's butt cheeks and inhale the horse's farts". Then some manager ejected and banned me.

This really sucks, I have no beef with the manager, just with the one DJ who is a fool. How can I get back into the disco?

You probably can't. You insulted one of the employees there. They probably pay the DJ to run a set or they take a cut of the tips. You could talk to the owner, but they will most likely tell you to sod off and believe their staff over you.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

You could talk to the owner, but they will most likely tell you to sod off and believe their staff over you.

Drake if I PM you inworld and send you the owner's name, could you talk to them please, persade them to overturn the ban and vouch for my good character

wolfshanty wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

You could talk to the owner, but they will most likely tell you to sod off and believe their staff over you.

Drake if I PM you inworld and send you the owner's name, could you talk to them please, persade them to overturn the ban and vouch for my good character

That all depends on how much it's worth to you...

If it were my sim and someone was badmouthing even just a regular in open chat... Not even staff... You'd get no second chance.  Life is too short to put up with people who can't show some restraint in typed text chat. (^_^)

There are over nine thousand locations in SL to visit.  No need to focus on any one.  Find another.  And, when you do, consider acting like you're a guest in their home.  Becuase, you are. (^_^)y

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

wolfshanty wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

That all depends on how much it's worth to you...

wolfshanty wrote:

How can I get back into the disco?

sounds like a pretty fun place

only suggestion I got to maybe get back in is to like you say "put your head inbetween a horse's butt cheeks and inhale" and hope the horse smiles. Something like that. never know, it might smile

(:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2844 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.