Sign in to follow this  
timelord Aeon

looking for female japanese friends for language exchange and penpals

im from the uk. i'm 39 years old and i'm interested in japanese culture, history. i'm looking for japanese female friends aged 20 to 40. for language exchange and penpals ( ive been penpaling for 16 years) i have friends in japan in rl but they have busy lives of there own dont have much time to come into sl to chill and chat.

• Like 1

殆どの日本人はこのフォーラムを見ていません
Most Japanese don't read this forum.

あなたに素敵な出会いがありますように
May you have a wonderful encounter. :D

• Like 1

On 7/5/2016 at 1:34 AM, timelord Aeon said:

im from the uk. i'm 39 years old and i'm interested in japanese culture, history. i'm looking for japanese female friends aged 20 to 40. for language exchange and penpals ( ive been penpaling for 16 years) i have friends in japan in rl but they have busy lives of there own dont have much time to come into sl to chill and chat.

You can try inworld Japanese groups by joining and asking around and visit Japanese sims. Tempura Japan has a large amount of Japanese who are fluent in both languages who could help in right direction. 

参加して質問して日本のシムを訪ねることで、インワールドの日本のグループを試すことができます。てんぷらジャパンには、両言語に堪能な日本人がたくさんいて、正しい方向に助けてくれます。