Dollar to Linden

RyeRyan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i want to buy L$ from my debit card. i'm having trouble trasfering USD's because i get direct deposit from my unemployment insurance. can you help me do that? PayPal doesn't seem to work even though i have tried to put money in my account there.

5 answers to this question

Go to your Dashboard and click on Account then Billing Information. Fill out the page with your correct billing info and hit save. Wait for the information to update, this can take up to an hour or so. 

Picture 2.png

Click on billing info to make sure that it has updated then click Buy $L to get some Lindens. :)

Picture 3.png

Keli is blond - lovely but unreliable. (OSh*t that's the second sexist remark I've made tonight, I'm in trouble now!)

If you are outside the USA or otherwise out of LL's favourites then the billing information simply doesn't work.  I have no billing information recorded and can't add any.  Most people I've spoken to in the UK can't edit theirs.  LL just doesn't want our money (I think they get more from selling the US adress-lists, so our stuff isn't worth so much to them.)

Congratulations - you're unemployed so save the money and do SL for free :-)

Hi Rye,

Paypal is only accepted as a payment method if you are a US resident. I suggest that you make a free call to the Billing department to work out the best payment method for you:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.