Brenda Camino

Partnering

Question

go to your web DASHBOARD

->account

->partners

->fill in the name here of the person u want to partner with

->confirm

the partner will receive a mail with your partner request, in which they will have to confirm ... *meows*

• Like 2

8 answers to this question

go to your web DASHBOARD

->account

->partners

->fill in the name here of the person u want to partner with

->confirm

the partner will receive a mail with your partner request, in which they will have to confirm ... *meows*

• Like 2

I am not sure what you mean with  your avatar being denied..what is the error message you get? ANd are you trying it on your browser inworld, or just on the web?

Brenda,thanks for the explanation you left on my weblog :)

However, I am sorry but I don't really understand it.

So just some thoughts: It costs 10 LS to get partnered, do you have that on your account? Or are you by any chance already/still partnered with someone else? Or, as I think you mentioned you do not get an errormessage, maybe the person you propose to just does not accept but does not tell you?

do have the lindens in my account, and my partner agreed yes, I've done several tests, including Agum friends, but the partner does not enter, my avatar should be bugged

Hi Brenda,

I was just answering you on your other thread but I see you have given more info here.

Are you saying that the partnering was successful but the names are not showing on your profiles. Someone else had this same problem recently, but only one profile wasn`t showing the partner.

There is nothing anyone can do except LL, if you have already submitted tickets, what is the status on those? Are they still showing as open? If so you will just have to wait, it may be that LL is trying to work out to fix it.

Your lucky chosen  friend must answer an email accepting the partnership. If he/she is not receiving the email then ask her/him to make sure she/he checks their email spam folder. Also make sure that they have a valid email on file with LL, without this it will just not work. 

And anyways SL partnerships don't last, they'll be asking for a divorce by the time they finally figure out they need to accept the email.