Partnering

Brenda Camino

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Can anyone help me to get married? I've tried various browsers, and only denies the avatar. Whatever I ask her to marry or be requested. I already sent several tickets and no one answers me? Anyone know how I can fix this? I've used too many viewers as phoenix, SL2, Emergence, but unfortunately I cannot. thanks

8 answers to this question

Brenda,thanks for the explanation you left on my weblog :)

However, I am sorry but I don't really understand it.

So just some thoughts: It costs 10 LS to get partnered, do you have that on your account? Or are you by any chance already/still partnered with someone else? Or, as I think you mentioned you do not get an errormessage, maybe the person you propose to just does not accept but does not tell you?

Hi Brenda,

I was just answering you on your other thread but I see you have given more info here.

Are you saying that the partnering was successful but the names are not showing on your profiles. Someone else had this same problem recently, but only one profile wasn`t showing the partner.

There is nothing anyone can do except LL, if you have already submitted tickets, what is the status on those? Are they still showing as open? If so you will just have to wait, it may be that LL is trying to work out to fix it.

Your lucky chosen  friend must answer an email accepting the partnership. If he/she is not receiving the email then ask her/him to make sure she/he checks their email spam folder. Also make sure that they have a valid email on file with LL, without this it will just not work. 

And anyways SL partnerships don't last, they'll be asking for a divorce by the time they finally figure out they need to accept the email. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.